A harsh-weather shoe when riding in temps ranging from 10F/-12.2C to 25F/-3.9C. We suggest sizing up for optimal warmth and comfort.
The season never ends
Winter is for fat biking, not hibernating and the Old Man Winter shoe keeps you moving when cabin fever rolls in. Made for fat bike riders and urban commuters who ride in all but the craziest of cold weather conditions in temperatures ranging from 25F/-12.2C to 10F/-3.9C. This cycling boot keeps toes toasty warm and dry all day with a removable insulated bootie and 100% waterproof OutDry upper.
- inForm Tundra last has a roomier fit with a more open toe box for thicker socks
- Vibram rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and long-wearing durability
- Boa System allows precise fit adjustments even while wearing heavy gloves
- Removable, wool-lined neoprene inner bootie provides enhanced insulation to retain warmth
- Durable upper with waterproof membrane keeps feet warm and dry
- GnarGuard rubberized toe and heel bumpers protect against abrasions and fight debris
|Intended Use||Cold-weather MTB, fat bike, commuting|
|Cleat Compatibility||SPD 2-bolt|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Dial|
|Upper||68.9% PU / 15.3% Nylon / 9.3% Polyester / 6.5% PET, Interior: 71.4% Polyester / 20.8% Nylon / 7.8% PU|
|Outsole||70% Rubber / 30% Processing Agent, Interior: 100% Polyester|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 42||601479903351||570113||SHO23316286K|