Top Fuel C is a fun and versatile full suspension frameset made from OCLV Mountain Carbon. It's designed for a super fast and capable down-county build that flies down technical descents and speeds through climbs and flowy sections. It's the perfect foundation for a killer endurance race bike and is fully capable of pounding out mile after grueling mile.
It's right for you if...
You want to build up a quiver-killing bike that crushes all sorts of terrain. You know you want to start with a high-performance carbon frameset, and plan to spec it out as a trail-ripping, endurance-racing, short-travel machine.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Mino Link adjustable geometry, a 115mm Fox Performance Float shock with 2-position DPS damper, TwistLoc remote suspension lockout, Knock Block headset, and Control Freak internal cable routing. Designed for a 120mm fork, but can handle up to 130mm of fork travel.
The final word
Top Fuel C is light, nimble, and capable. This OCLV Mountain Carbon frameset is ideal for building up the all-around-awesome short-travel endurance trail bike of your dreams. It'll even go toe-to-toe with full-blown XC race bikes, depending on how you spec it.
Why you'll love it
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- If you’re looking to build up a lightning-fast short-travel trail bike for endurance events, this is exactly where you should start
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defense to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Rear Shock||Fox Performance Float, 2-postion DPS damper, TwistLoc remote, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm|
|Fork Compatibility||120mm suspsension|
|Accessories & Extras||Bontrager Kovee Pro Stem, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree|
* Subject to change without notice.