- Cutting edge hydrophobic lube created from intensive research and development - Offers ultimate protection whilst remaining incredibly low friction coefficient - Includes an application dye and UV light to ensure best application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$19.99 - $24.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
Finish Line's Ceramic Wet Lubricant provides outstanding protection for your drivetrain in even the nastiest conditions. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals so you can spend more time riding and less time on routine maintenance. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line!
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Clipless pedals require regular maintenance for optimum performance and longevity. Finish Line's Pedal and Cleat Lubricant sprays on to fully and evenly coat all frictional surfaces and is engineered to ensure you click in and out of your pedals quickly, easily and smoothly every time. It also helps prevent creaks and squeaks from the pedal/cleat interface. Plus, thanks to a 100% dry-to-the-touch (in seconds) micro-thin coating, there is no oily, greasy film. So, it's safe to walk around on floors in your cycling shoes. Finish Line's Cleat and Pedal Lubricant was designed in conjunction with the pedal experts at Speedplay.
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Lubing your bicycle's chain is an essential but messy task. But now, thanks to Finish Line's No Drip Chain Luber, you can oil your chain perfectly without making a mess. Just add your preferred chain lubricant (sold separately) and you'll have your chain lubed in just seconds flat. Not only does it keep things tidy, it saves you chain oil, making sure that not a drop is wasted.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
A lubed chain is a happy chain Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean and contaminant-free - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
- Thicker formula and longer nozzle to screw on the metallic gun for precise application on bike components - Grease gun is fully biodegradeable and free from petroleum based oils
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
Our High-Performance Brake Oil has been specially formulated to provide the highest performance under the worlds toughest racing conditions, where braking systems must operate at very high temperatures. - Ultra-high 'class-leading' 327°C dry boiling point - Compatible with Dot 5.1 systems - Reduces lever fade and brake pump - For unrivaled braking performance
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Nanotube Chain Lube top up bottle is now available! Created using cutting edge, intensive research and development our Nanotube Chain Lube allows you to re-treat your chain for many more miles of ultimate speed in all weathers. This lube will allow you to achieve significant savings within 1-2 watts of your chain’s original optimum performance. This new, state of the art formula pushes the boundaries of chain lube innovation and is designed specifically to keep friction to an absolute bare minimum over a long period. - All-weather lubricant - Returns chain efficiency to within 1-2 watts of its optimum - Can last up to 400 miles before reapplication needed - Contains nanotube additives for optimum efficiency - Used by the world’s greatest cycling teams and athletes
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Prepares surface, accelerates curing and promotes maximum performance of Park Tool TLR-1 and TLR-2 Threadlockers as well as RC-1 Retaining Compound. Notice: Must be used on all component, fastener and carbon fiber surfaces in conjunction with threadlockers and retaining compounds that contact carbon fiber such as PF30 bottom brackets or brackets or bearings pressed into carbon fiber frames. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
- Prevents and stops corrosion on metal surfaces and batteries - Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings - Resistant to hot, cold and salt water - Use after washing to drive out excess water - Protection lasts up to 3 months